ආයතනයේ හැදින්වීම උපදේශන අධ්යාපන කටයුතු අධ්යාපන කටයුතු ප්රතිකා මාධ්ය කර්මාන්ත ශාලාව
උපදේශනමධ්යස්ථානයේ හැදින්වීම
නවතම ආයතනයක්
උපදේශන ආකාරය
- වැටුප් ප්රශ්න
- වන්දි මුදල
- අවසර පත් ලද රැකියා
- විනෝද චාරිකා
- රැකියා ස්ථාන සොයාදීම
- ආගමන විගමන වීසා වර්ගය
- ජාත්යන්තර විවාහ
- නිවාස ප්රශ්න
- රක්ෂන වර්ග4කි
- සිවිල් නඩු
- අතපය නැතිවීම් වලදි වන්දි ලබා ගැනිම
- පහරදීම්
- නීති වීරෝධි වැඩ
- මරණ පිලිබදව
නීති පිලිබදව පොත් කාමරය
Consultation Free Board (Q&A)

I am not paid my wage. The firm claims that its contracting entity does not pay, which is why the firm does not have enough to pay us wages. What can I do in such a case?

In some cases when in a subcontract factory delays in payment occur, it is possible to demand your wage from the contracting entity of your firm. This is the case when, if as in the example above, the contracting entity has indeed missed to pay the subcontract factory. However, if the contracting entity has paid the subcontract factory (your firm) and your firm still does not pay your wages, you have to demand your wage from your firm.

view list 

Jump to:  

KMcenter 137-1 Garibong 1 Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul.
Copyright by 2004 MigrantWorkers Center in Korea. All right, reserved. Representative : Son Jong Ha
Supported by ONTOIN