- Fraud
- Death
Help Line 1644-0644
A Quarter Report
 Home > Consultation > Consultation Free Board (Q&A) > question about F-3 visa

question about F-3 visa
    shek     2010/03/30 10:32 am
Hi,
   I'm a filipina married to an american. My husband has been living here in korea for 13years and got married first to a korean for 5years but got divorce. After 2years we met in the philippines and got married. We now have a 16month old baby girl. I've been living here in korea for almost 2years now. And being married to an american gave me and my daughter an F-3 visa which i cannot work legally...is that right? the thing is that, we probably might be living here for a long time. and i wanted to help my husband too and not always depending on his salary for everything. we're not actually saving a lot...so i wanted to work too but legally..My question is...how do i work legally?
    Re: question about F-3 visa
    louissa     2010/08/20 12:26 pm

Hi! I found this information from Seoul Global Center and I'd like to share it with you. In response to your problem, according to Immigration Office, you can have a job with your current visa as long as you get permission from Immigration. There is a list of jobs eligible for work permission in the website given below. Otherwise, you can change to a work visa, if you find a job and the company is willing to sponsor your visa. For more details, please contact the Immigration Office at 1345 (Ext. 3 for English) or refer to www.hikorea.go.kr (Go to Information→Immigration Guide→E-7).

Hope this helps! God bless!

view list 

Jump to:  

KMcenter 137-1 Garibong 1 Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul. TEL:02-6900-8002 FAX : 02-6900-8001 E-mail : info@migrantok.org
Copyright by 2004 MigrantWorkers Center in Korea. All right, reserved. Representative : Son Jong Ha
Supported by ONTOIN