Introduction Consultation Education Events Medical Services Media Open Board
Introduction to Consultation Team
Consultation Free Board (Q&A)
Working and the Law QnA
- Delayed and Unpaid Salary
- Accidents, Illnesses and Disabilities
- Work-related Matters and Employment Status
- Sexual Harassment
- Immigration and Sojourn Matters
- Marriage and Citizenship
- Real-estate Matters (Renting, etc)
- Required Insurances (4)
- Filing of Civil Suit
- Demand for Compensation
- Assault and Physical Abuse
- Fraud
- Death
Help Line 1644-0644
A Quarter Report
 Home > Consultation > Working and the Law QnA > Delayed and Unpaid Salary

At our firm, one has to give notice one month before one quits. I have heard this when I entered the firm. However, when another firm that was more appealing to me, offered me a job, I gave two weeks notice in advance. Therefore, my employer did not pay the wage for the last month. Can't I nevertheless get my wage?  


I am not paid my wage. The firm claims that its contracting entity does not pay, which is why the firm does not have enough to pay us wages. What can I do in such a case?  


For your wage calculation form...  

Jump to:  

KMcenter 137-1 Garibong 1 Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul. TEL:02-6900-8002 FAX : 02-6900-8001 E-mail : info@migrantok.org
Copyright by 2004 MigrantWorkers Center in Korea. All right, reserved. Representative : Son Jong Ha
Supported by ONTOIN